Thursday, October 23, 2008

i'm a RETARD!

Ok, Shawna, oh Shawna, god of blogging....... how in the *&^*&^% do you add in a photo or two? I know i am not that stupid (at least i would never admit it) that i cant figure it out on here. I only belong to a dozen plus sites for business and they are just fine, but this one............. here comes the hammer to the keyboard!

2 comments:

Browns said...

Ok...here goes. When you create a post, or edit an existing post, you click on the little photo icon directly above where you type your text for your post. You know, where it shows the different fonts to choose from, selecting text color, etc. There is a little square picture. Right next to it is one that looks like a picture with the old time film reel sides. That is what you click on. You browse from what you have on your computer, then click add. It will add it to your post and then you can drag it to wherever you want it to be in your post. If you don't have the little icons when you create a post, then you need to update your blog, you are using an older version (I had to do this when I created my blog also...don't feel like a retard, it took me awhile to figure it out too!) If all else fails, and you trust me...you can email me your log in info and I will see if I can fix it for you.

Laura said...

You could also download "Picasa" off the internet to store your pictures, you can then blog it directly from there. It's pretty user friendly. Get some picutres on there man!
nice to hear from you too!