So i have been thinking of something clever to say for about a week now. I guess my creative juices have turned to mush. Either that or my life is so absolutely boring and void of anything to write about other than working my butt off. OH, HEY, Wait a sec..... i saw a movie.....Eagle Eye. Wow, i did something..... Actually, the first movie in some time. I was very good, it kept me on the edge of the seat for most of the show. I would recommend it.
Ok, so now back to the boring. I'll keep you posted on what goes on and if McCain can nail Obama's jello to the wall. I doubt it, i detest that guy. I'll take an old war veteran over a terrorist to lead the country any day of the week.
peace, out
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh yeah...Obama is nothing but a terrorist in a suit. At least there are enough crazies out there that you can guess if he gets elected that he will be assassinated before too long (silent cheer...). As for the boring...at least you got to go to a movie. Can't remember the last time we did. :(
So how is that working for you? Do you have to stand all the time or do you have a special pillow? I couldn't imagine what it would be like if I had worked my ass off.(Lol)
Post a Comment