That's me and my little (big) girl. She did such an awesome job. Then she had to leave right after she performed so i only had a few minutes to give her flowers and a big bear hug, give Megan and Allison a big bear hug and take a quick picture.
So you would think the night would be done.....i was happy just to have what i had. As i was getting ready to pull out of the parking lot, Amanda text me asking where i was. She said to come to her school, she had her orchestra performance that i didn't know anything about. So i rushed over to her school and had the pleasure of watching her play the violin too. She is getting soooo good, and although you can't really see her in this video, she is just behind the girl in the grey sweater where you can see kinda the back and right side of her head.
Boy, i would say that i had a pretty GREAT night. I love my little princesses and i really needed to see them. Now some of you can now see how they are growing up and how absolutely beautiful my girls are!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

3 comments:
That is so awesome. I am so happy for you that you finally got to see the girls. What a great thing, especially just before Christmas and when you were feeling so blue. And I can't believe how fast they are growing. They are all beautiful. I knew that the girls were involved in dance, but I didn't realize Amanda played violin. Very cool. See? I told you things would get better!
Too cool. You need to give me a call sometime, and let me know how everything is going. And you really need to stop by sometime over the holidays....stranger
I was just showing the pics of Amanda and the girls to Drew. He said you look just like Grandpa. :)
Post a Comment