Monday, December 15, 2008
christmas blues????
So, i have not kept up on this like i thought. I find myself just so bogged down lately, tired and worn out. I wonder if this is what quick-sand is like? I wish i had another huge chunk of time in each day, some for normal tasks, some for personal time. The personal time is what drags me down i think, had i had even an extra few hours a day to recharg and regroup i might be a little better at taking care of the other stuff. It seems that every time i turn around, there is a bigger stack of things to do than when i looked away. Is there a "time store" somewhere because if there was, i would like a big fat christmas gift from there. I don't do so many of the things that i used to enjoy and that made me happy and bright...... wow, this makes me seem a bit depressed huh? oh well, Lil sis is the only one who's gonna read this any way, so....give me a call sometime and lets chat, k
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Actually, I think Tom and Mark/Laura read this as well. Cheer up, big bro. I think we've all been there...some of us are right there with you now. It will get better, I promise.
Post a Comment