Ok, so i got a little carried away, i thought since i have this one, i would start one for business. They keep telling us that this is the "wave of the future" where more and more buyers and sellers are turning to new tech to find what they want, and that includes real estate.
I started my own real estate blog, so now i have two. I have a little more going on in that one with links and stuff to ski Utah and the SL Trib etc. I also have linked to my web page so you can search for homes. I asked they guy that helped me set up that one how i get people going to my blog and he just said to keep posting and link up to other good blogs and it just goes from there.
He started his own blog around the first of the year and he says that he business right now comes almost exclusively from that. HuH? yeah, I'm 44 and he is probably 25/26ish. anyway, i am not sure what address to put down for you to search for the blog but it is on this domain and my email on that is realtor4utah@gmail.com so see if you can find it, i am still learning the ins & outs of this all.
Also, i love referrals!!!! i cannot actually solicit a referral and pay you for it, for some reason that is against the code of ethics for Realtors. So let me say this, I LOVE REFERRALS!!!!
Well, i just looked and the other blog is http://realtor4utah.blogspot.com/ tell me what you think.
Out for now, how is everyone doing?
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This is just awesome. Yes, blogging is definitely the future. Funny thing is...I actually started a blog years and years ago because a friend had one, but I deleted it because I just didn't "get it". It was so confusing to me...the more you use it though, the easier it becomes. I'm gonna link to your business one from my site if that's cool.
Post a Comment